We Build on our Heritage
Psaras Construction origins dates back to 1957 when the talented young entrepreneur Nicos Psaras created one of the first construction companies in Cyprus. Nicos Psaras was born and raised in the Famagusta region at Assia village and later moved to Aglantzia, Nicosia where he married Despo Karaoli. They started building locally together, with the support of his father in law, Costas Karaolis who was at the time the mayor of Aglantzia. The business expanded its services, focusing mainly in Nicosia, Famagusta and Kyrenia areas until 1974. Following the Turkish invasion, they moved their operations into the Middle East.
During the late 80’s while working in the Middle East, they restarted operations in Cyprus, with their children, Kyriakos, Aphrodite and George Psaras joining the family business. The second generation took over completely in 2000 following the loss of their father Nicos Psaras.
Since then the company continued to grow, establishing their own office in London UK and formed offices with local partnerships in Muscat and Bucharest. In 2011 and 2018 respectively, the first member of the third-generation son of Kyriacos Psaras, Alexis Psaras and daughter of George Psaras, Evangelia Psara joined the company.
Today the company is involved in a series of projects continuing with the same success and the same vision inherited by the founders.